IPEM are hosting a one day workshop titled “Dental CBCT performance testing for physicists and technologists” on 16th March 2017. This workshop is being organised by an IRS staff member on behalf of the IPEM Diagnostic Radiology Special Interest Group.
This workshop, aimed at medical physicists and technologists, aims to inform delegates about how to test units and some aspects of radiation protection required when using CBCT units. This workshop includes talks from a member of IRS staff and eminent speakers in the field, including a leading clinician and a speaker from Public Health England.
If this course would be useful at all to your or anyone you know, come and say hello to IRS, registration deadline is 2nd March 2017!
More information and Registration: https://www.ipem.ac.uk/ConferencesEvents/ForthcomingConferences/EventDetails.aspx?dateid=390
Latest posts by Thomas Coyle (see all)
- Draft ACoP and more for IRR17 now available from HSE - November 6, 2017
- A Study of Occupational Radiation Dosimetry During Fluoroscopically Guided Simulated Urological Surgery in the Lithotomy Position - March 2, 2017
- IRS attending Dental CBCT workshop hosted by IPEM - December 20, 2016
- The application of IQWorks image analysis software to quality assurance in MR imaging - June 30, 2016
- MRI Safety Update Bulletin – Scanning Patients with Coronary Stents - June 7, 2016