IRS are excited to attend the UKRC 2013 conference in our hometown of Liverpool on Monday 10th – Wednesday 12th June 2013.
The Echo arena will play host to a truly diverse commercial exhibition, featuring over 100 organisations and over 2000 key decision makers from all corners of the radiological sciences .. including us!
Visit IRS at Stand 35 to see what we have been up to. We think it’s going to be very special!
If you are attending any of the lectures, watch out for some interesting work by IRS staff:
Monday session 14.30 – 15.30 pm (B6.2 Advances)
James Murphy – Automated patient dose audits in fluoroscopy
Alexander Fergus Dunn – Paediatric patient dose audit through RIS
Wednesday session 11.00 – 12.15 pm (17 Advances scientific papers)
Paul Charnock – A set of regional reference DLP values for CT in the NW of England.
We also will be displaying the following posters (also accessible on the website):
Latest posts by James Moores (see all)
- IRS achieves BS 8555 environmental standard - October 27, 2014
- QADRIS – Empowered Compliance in Patient Dose - March 26, 2014
- The 33rd IRS Radiation Protection Supervisors Course - March 26, 2014
- Presentation – Patients Sent to Other Hospitals Following the Administration of Therapeutic Radioiodine - March 5, 2014
- IRS Sponsor a Tough Mudder - December 11, 2013