IRS will be presenting at the forthcoming IPEM organised conference on CT Optimisation. Click here for details.
The topic of discussion focuses on work carried out by IRS regarding the establishment of local DRLs based on clinical indication. This work was performed in conjunction with a CT radiographer from St Helens and Knowsley Trust. Our presentation focuses on CT, so re-iterates the work done on CT head for trauma and stroke indications for the RPM2014 conference, though also includes a study of whether there should be a separate DRL for routine Chest CT and follow up Chest CT.
Latest posts by Paul Charnock (see all)
- Beyond IPEM 91 - December 16, 2014
- Abstract accepted for the International Conference on Radiation Protection in Medicine - March 25, 2014
- IRS presenting at IPEM conference on CT Optimisation - March 6, 2014
- Paul Charnock Update 3 - August 5, 2013
- Paul Charnock Update 2 - August 2, 2013