To mark the birth of Marie Curie, the International Organisation for Medical Physics (IOMP) has declared this November 7th as International Day of Medical Physics. To celebrate, IRS staff member Fergus Dunn will be available via Twitter to answer all your radiation protection questions! In-depth, detailed and awkward questions are encouraged! Ferg loves a challenge. Tweet him at IRSLimited.
IRS also wish to support the International Day of Radiology and World Radiography Day (November 8th). Both are being held in honour of Roentgen’s exceptional discovery of X-rays – a pivotal scientific achievement and one well worth celebrating!
Latest posts by James Moores (see all)
- IRS achieves BS 8555 environmental standard - October 27, 2014
- QADRIS – Empowered Compliance in Patient Dose - March 26, 2014
- The 33rd IRS Radiation Protection Supervisors Course - March 26, 2014
- Presentation – Patients Sent to Other Hospitals Following the Administration of Therapeutic Radioiodine - March 5, 2014
- IRS Sponsor a Tough Mudder - December 11, 2013