IRS would like to formally congratulate Mike Higgins on passing his interview with the Association of Clinical Scientists (ACS), allowing him to register as a Clinical Scientist with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
This Certifies that Mike can:
- give scientific and clinical advice which has a direct bearing on the management of patients
- apply scientific methods to maintain the efficacy, quality and safety of investigative or therapeutic techniques
- introduce and advance new scientific and clinical procedures for patient benefit
Congratulations on all your hard work Mike, we look forward to seeing your progression through IRS.
Latest posts by Thomas Coyle (see all)
- Draft ACoP and more for IRR17 now available from HSE - November 6, 2017
- A Study of Occupational Radiation Dosimetry During Fluoroscopically Guided Simulated Urological Surgery in the Lithotomy Position - March 2, 2017
- IRS attending Dental CBCT workshop hosted by IPEM - December 20, 2016
- The application of IQWorks image analysis software to quality assurance in MR imaging - June 30, 2016
- MRI Safety Update Bulletin – Scanning Patients with Coronary Stents - June 7, 2016