Please note that guidance is now available on the HSE website regarding the main changes due to implementing BSSD, details on the Graded Approach (how practices notify HSE of their work) and a DRAFT ACoP of L121
Please see http://www.hse.gov.uk/radiation/ionising/index.htm for more information.
IRS can be contacted for any RPA advice required.
We are also providing training for the new Ionising Radiation Regulations on the 30th November. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Latest posts by Thomas Coyle (see all)
- Draft ACoP and more for IRR17 now available from HSE - November 6, 2017
- A Study of Occupational Radiation Dosimetry During Fluoroscopically Guided Simulated Urological Surgery in the Lithotomy Position - March 2, 2017
- IRS attending Dental CBCT workshop hosted by IPEM - December 20, 2016
- The application of IQWorks image analysis software to quality assurance in MR imaging - June 30, 2016
- MRI Safety Update Bulletin – Scanning Patients with Coronary Stents - June 7, 2016