IRS has celebrated the completion of the first course held in our new Presentation Suite.
Over the past years, IRS has grown as a company, seizing the fantastic opportunities to support our staff with improvements to the work environment. One outcome of such investment is the development of a fully-featured education and training suite, allowing IRS to deliver flexible, frequent and bespoke training courses.
The Presentation Suite was used for the first time this week to hold one of IRS’s 3 day Radiation Protection Supervisor Courses, with overwhelmingly positive feedback from the delegates who attended.
IRS aims to hold all Training Courses on the IRS site from now on, with courses being arranged regularly for a variety of areas in the Radiation Protection Field.
Latest posts by Thomas Coyle (see all)
- Draft ACoP and more for IRR17 now available from HSE - November 6, 2017
- A Study of Occupational Radiation Dosimetry During Fluoroscopically Guided Simulated Urological Surgery in the Lithotomy Position - March 2, 2017
- IRS attending Dental CBCT workshop hosted by IPEM - December 20, 2016
- The application of IQWorks image analysis software to quality assurance in MR imaging - June 30, 2016
- MRI Safety Update Bulletin – Scanning Patients with Coronary Stents - June 7, 2016