IRS has had an influx of new staff members, hiring 4 new employees in the past month.
We have taken on two new apprentices in our continued support of the National Apprenticeship Scheme: Thomas Coyle, an IT Apprentice, and Phillip Graceffa, a Business Administration Apprentice, who joined us in mid January.
We have also hired two new Technical Officers based in our Lichfield Office. Suhayl Adrees and George Jones both joined the company in the past week, helping expand our network and allow us to provide radiation protection services to more of the country.
IRS is committed to expanding our workforce to provide an even better service for our customers and providing training opportunities to people of all skill levels.
We currently have a Graduate Technical Officer vacancy open. To find out more information please visit http://www.irs-limited.com/about-us/careers/
Latest posts by Thomas Coyle (see all)
- Draft ACoP and more for IRR17 now available from HSE - November 6, 2017
- A Study of Occupational Radiation Dosimetry During Fluoroscopically Guided Simulated Urological Surgery in the Lithotomy Position - March 2, 2017
- IRS attending Dental CBCT workshop hosted by IPEM - December 20, 2016
- The application of IQWorks image analysis software to quality assurance in MR imaging - June 30, 2016
- MRI Safety Update Bulletin – Scanning Patients with Coronary Stents - June 7, 2016