Big congratulations to IRS staff member James Moores for completing the North West Tough Mudder in aid of Help For Heroes!
The event proved a real challenge – 12 miles of obstacle course set around the Cholmondeley Estate in Cheshire. However, this was no easy task! Designed by Special Forces to test strength, stamina, mental grit and camaraderie, runners can expect hill climbs, electric shocks, ice cold water and a whole world of mud!
Speaking about the event, James said: “It was one of the toughest things I’ve ever done, but all that pain was worth it for a great experience and an even better cause! I managed to double my goal for Help For Heroes, so I have to say a big thank you to everyone who sponsored me”.
IRS are proud to have supported James and helped him to exceed his fundraising targets for a brilliant charity.
For more information on Help For Heroes, please see the link below: www.helpforheroes.org.uk
If you fancy learning more about Tough Mudder (good luck!), you can find information here: toughmudder.co.uk
Latest posts by James Moores (see all)
- IRS achieves BS 8555 environmental standard - October 27, 2014
- QADRIS – Empowered Compliance in Patient Dose - March 26, 2014
- The 33rd IRS Radiation Protection Supervisors Course - March 26, 2014
- Presentation – Patients Sent to Other Hospitals Following the Administration of Therapeutic Radioiodine - March 5, 2014
- IRS Sponsor a Tough Mudder - December 11, 2013