This week I have been working mainly on two subjects, both of which I had been working on the previous week.
Firstly was a visit to a distant dental CBCT. This is a decent unit with dose levels about the middle of the range of what I have measured. The interesting thing about this unit is its location within the practice. I think the photo tells more. Maybe next time two of the tallest surveyors should not go to this unit.
The rest of the week has been further work on dose audits. In particular I have been working on analysing the data for every modality within a whole Trust; that is plain film, fluoroscopy, interventional, diagnostic CT and CT with gamma camera. This has all been done with much effort from Team Charnock and I think will result in a showpiece report of the type we will be able to produce for any Trust of any size.
Latest posts by Paul Charnock (see all)
- Beyond IPEM 91 - December 16, 2014
- Abstract accepted for the International Conference on Radiation Protection in Medicine - March 25, 2014
- IRS presenting at IPEM conference on CT Optimisation - March 6, 2014
- Paul Charnock Update 3 - August 5, 2013
- Paul Charnock Update 2 - August 2, 2013