IRS are proud to offer our congratulations to Everton Deaf FC for reaching the semi-finals of the British Deaf Plate tournament!
Sue Hird, IRS Finance Manager, is a proud mum of two sons, Jonathan and William, who played for Everton Deaf FC and whom successfully catapulted their team into the semi-finals.
Speaking about the event, Sue said “I am very proud of my boys for trying their best and doing what they love.”
You can check out a featured article on the match here.
Well done from everyone at IRS, and good luck in the semis lads!
Latest posts by Ryan Wilde (see all)
- IRS Radiates Success – Achievement Of Gold IIP Award - December 29, 2015
- IRS Training Recognised For Quality At The IOP Awards 2015 - December 29, 2015
- QADRIS 1.1 Released - December 9, 2015
- IRS Achieves TickIT Plus - September 9, 2014
- Proud IRS mum over sons victory for Everton Deaf FC - January 31, 2014