At IRS we are always looking at ways to improve our services and throughout 2015 we have been doing just that. QADRIS has been updated to include some brilliant new features that have come about from feedback we’ve received from users.
Based on feedback during numerous training sessions on site, our QADRIS project team have been busy implementing new features in order to match our users’ QA processes, as it turns out that many of you go above and beyond the minimum requirements for logging QA.
The new features included in this update of QADRIS are:
- The ability to view who entered QA records
- Improved navigation when entering QA tests for a room
- View multiple sites without having to use multiple login details
- Improved Radiation Output charts
- Ability to add multiple baselines for AECs and Fluoroscopy
As well as the new features there have also been a couple of minor fixes to the system too, hopefully improving user experience.
Latest posts by Ryan Wilde (see all)
- IRS Radiates Success – Achievement Of Gold IIP Award - December 29, 2015
- IRS Training Recognised For Quality At The IOP Awards 2015 - December 29, 2015
- QADRIS 1.1 Released - December 9, 2015
- IRS Achieves TickIT Plus - September 9, 2014
- Proud IRS mum over sons victory for Everton Deaf FC - January 31, 2014