IRS would like to congratulate St Helens & Knowsley Trust after they were rated ‘Outstanding’ by the Care Quality Commission.
The Trust are a long time customer of IRS and have worked closely with us over the years on maintaining their high levels of service.
David Anwyl said “Thanks for all your support with the preparation and guidance over the years. Having IRS as a partner has clearly helped with the embedding of good practice.”
Gill Holroyd added “Thanks very much for your lovely comments and for helping us prepare for the visit with your robust critique of our processes. It certainly encouraged us to put a few rooms in our house in order. I’m very proud of being part of a fantastic hardworking and compassionate, caring team.”
Latest posts by Thomas Coyle (see all)
- Draft ACoP and more for IRR17 now available from HSE - November 6, 2017
- A Study of Occupational Radiation Dosimetry During Fluoroscopically Guided Simulated Urological Surgery in the Lithotomy Position - March 2, 2017
- IRS attending Dental CBCT workshop hosted by IPEM - December 20, 2016
- The application of IQWorks image analysis software to quality assurance in MR imaging - June 30, 2016
- MRI Safety Update Bulletin – Scanning Patients with Coronary Stents - June 7, 2016