Please note: Due to the current Covid-19 outbreak, course dates are subject to change.
April’s RPS course and May’s Veterinary RPS courses are both postponed. More details will be avaiable at a later date.
View our courses:
NOTE: If you have any special needs e.g. dietary or other requirements please notify the course organiser beforehand in order for appropriate arrangements to be made.
Please note that vegetarian options are always available at our Lunch break.
If you have any Audio or Visual impairments, please inform us ahead of time and IRS will try to accommodate.
- Bookings can be made via letter, e-mail or telephone to IRS Limited. All bookings must be confirmed with a completed course registration form as soon as possible to ensure your place on the course.
- Payment should be made to IRS Limited before 9th May 2018, either against our invoice or in advance with your booking.
- Cancellations will only be accepted in writing. Should you wish to cancel your place or are unable to attend for whatever reason, the following charges will apply:
- Cancellations in writing up to 5 working days before the course will be subject to an administrative charge of £50.
- Cancellation within five working days of the course will not be refunded, however a replacement delegate may be sent in place of the delegate originally registered.
- If you do not attend the course to which you have registered and have not previously informed the administrative staff at IRS Ltd, the full course fee remains payable.
- If a delegate arrives late for a course or is absent from any session, IRS Ltd reserves the right to refuse to accept the delegate for training if we feel that insufficient knowledge or skill will not be acquired in the time remaining.
- If in unforeseen circumstances IRS Ltd finds it necessary to cancel a course we will notify registered participants as soon as possible and offer a free transfer to another course or a full refund of fees paid.