15th January 2020
£210 (includes VAT) per Delegate if IRS IS your RPA
£240 (includes VAT) per Delegate if IRS IS NOT your RPA
Description: This course covers the core of knowledge requirements as specified in the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulations Agency document, “Guidance on the Safe Use of Lasers in Medical and Dental Practice”
This Course Is Ideal For:
- Users of Class 3b and 4 lasers
- Laser Protection Supervisors
- Operating Department Assistants
- Any other interested professional groups who have a role in Laser Safety
Course Topics Include:
- What are Lasers and How Do They Work?
- Laser Tissue Interactions and Common Applications
- Laser Optical and Non-Beam Hazards
- Quantifying Laser Hazards
- Principles of Risk Assessment
- Laser Safety Management and Regulatory Aspects
There is a limited number of spaces available for this training.
For group bookings, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly.