Radiation Protection Supervisor Training – Dental Radiography
18th March 2020
£210 (includes VAT) per Delegate if IRS IS your RPA
£240 (includes VAT) per Delegate if IRS IS NOT your RPA
Description: This course meets UK GDC verifiable CPD requirements in Radiography and Radiation Protection, with specific emphasis on new digital imaging systems.
Course Topics Include:
- Nature of Ionising Radiation and Natural sources of Radiation
- Risk Assessments – How do we do them in practice?
- Implementing Radiation Safety – Local Rules and the RPS
- Personnel Monitoring – The Fundamentals
- Statutory Requirements – IRR17 & IR(ME)R17
- Dental X-ray Equipment, QA and Patient Dose
There is a limited number of spaces available for this training.
For group bookings, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly.